- Group Dances: Petite Elite will have two small or large group dances, depending upon the number of dancers chosen. These group dances will be comprised of dancers who are on either Babe Purple or Babe Platinum. Class instruction for group dances is 1.75 hours per week. (Special note: We reserve the right, depending upon the number of dancers chosen, to offer 3 dances, with each Petite Elite member being slated into 2 of the 3. Each dancer will still only be in 2 dances)
- Crossover to Strutter Competitions: One Petite Elite dance will compete as a fourth team dance for our Babe Platinum team at Strutter Drill Team Competitions. These competition fees are included.
- Production Dance: Dancers may audition for Production. Production class instruction is 1.25 hours per week. Additional fees will apply.
- Ballet Classes: Petite Elite members are encouraged to take an extra ballet class.
- Tap Classes: Tap is highly encouraged for our Elite dancers. Tap will enhance each dancer’s musicality and is an important component to their development as a well-rounded dancer.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."