Junior and Teen Elite
- Large Group Dances: Junior and Teen Elite members will be in one of two large group dances. These large group dances will be comprised of dancers in the small group dances and also dancers on one of the top two Strutter teams, by audition. Large group class instruction is 1 hour per week.
- Small Group Dances: Junior and Teen Elite will have one small group dance each. These small group dances will be comprised of select dancers on the top level Strutter teams only. Not all of those dancers who make Junior and Teen Elite will be a part of these small group dances; only selected dancers will be slated into these small group dances. Small group class instruction is 1 hour per week.
- Crossover to Strutter Competitions: One Junior Elite dance will compete as a fourth team dance for our Junior Platinum team at Strutter Drill Team Competitions. One Teen Elite dance will compete as a fourth team dance for our Senior Purple team. These competition fees are included.
- Production Dance: This dance will feature Junior and Teen Elite dancers as well as Petite and Senior Elite dancers by audition. Production class instruction is 1.25 hours per week.
- Ballet Classes: Junior and Teen Elite members will take an extra Ballet class. Evaluations for ballet level will be done during Elite tryouts. This class is included in your monthly tuition.
- Tap Classes: Tap is highly encouraged for our Elite dancers and is an additional cost. Tap will enhance each dancer’s musicality and is an important component to their development as a well-rounded dancer.
- Pointe Classes: Pointe is optional and an additional cost.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."